Letter to Patients 30 days post reopening
THANK YOU to our wonderful patients who have helped us reopen our doors successfully. You have been patient and kind. As always, we appreciate your help and support. Your health and safety is our primary concern.
* Now that we’re seeing patients again, we have many patients to reschedule. If you haven’t heard from us to schedule your appointment, please call us at 757.223.9270. We’ll be happy to find an appointment time for you. We are able to offer appointments Monday through Thursday.
* If you have an appointment, but for some reason are unable to keep it, please let us know ASAP so that we can offer your appointment to a patient waiting to be seen. This will allow us to get you rescheduled sooner, too.
* We are still limiting the number of patients in the office at any given time. To accomplish this, we’re asking patients to call us when they arrive for their appointment. Please wait in your car until we are able to escort you into the office when your treatment room and our team is fully prepared for you. We’re happy to share that our new system has resulted in greatly increased efficiency and response time.
* Our patients have been very helpful as we “adjust” appointment times to accommodate fewer patients in our office…..THANK YOU!
* We have gone 4 steps beyond what the CDC requires for infection control, and you will see and experience the difference.
We want you to know you will be cared for more comfortably and more safely than ever before!
Please spread the word that ours is an extraordinarily safe space to have dental needs met. We are available for prompt emergency care for anyone you know who is experiencing a dental problem.
The bottom line is that we can’t do this without YOU. We’re glad to be back in the office caring for our favorite people in the world…OUR PATIENTS!