Come and visit us at Port Warwick Dental Arts where the beauty and excellence of our dentistry is reflected in the facility we have created for you. From each of our custom designed treatment rooms, gaze into the tranquil waters of the koi pond and fountain which grace our lovely private courtyard garden.
We are located in Newport News, Virginia, just minutes from Hampton and Norfolk. We are happy to see patients Monday through Thursday, 9am – 5pm
Map & Directions
- Coming from Virginia Beach
- Take I-64 West to exit 258A – Rte 17 South (J. Clyde Morris Blvd).
- Take Rte 17 South (J. Clyde Morris Blvd) to Jefferson Ave (VA-143).
- Turn right onto Jefferson Ave.
- Turn left onto Loftis Blvd. which is the entrance to Port Warwick.
– OR –
- Coming from Richmond
- Take I-64 East to exit 255A-B.
- Merge onto Jefferson Ave (VA-143) going south.
- Turn right at Loftis Blvd. which is the entrance to Port Warwick.
- Turn right onto Nat Turner Blvd.
- Port Warwick Dental Arts is located at the corner of Phillip Roth and Nat Turner Blvd. Go beyond our building and make a left into our parking lot where the entrance is located.